Thursday 17 December 2015

JOSE MOURINHO: CHELSEA MANAGER, CERTAINLY WILL NOT LEAVE DESPITE HIS CONSISTENT LOSE AT CHELSEA.

Jose Mourinho

Jose Mourinho: Chelsea boss says 'sack me but I won't quit'.

Jose Mourinho said he will not quit as Chelsea manager and told the club they must sack him if they do not want him in charge.
The Premier League champions lost 3-1 at home to Southampton, their fourth league defeat in eight games.
"I want to make it clear. One, I don't run away," said Mourinho.
"Two, if the club want to sack me they have to sack me because I am not running away from my responsibilities or my team."
Chelsea are 16th in the table, 10 points behind leaders Manchester City, who thrashed Newcastle 6-1.
"To be champions now is very difficult because the distance is considerable," Mourinho told Sky Sports.
"But I am more than convinced that we will finish in the top four, and when the season is so bad if you finish in the top four it is OK.
"Third - and I think this is even more important than the first and the second - it is a crucial moment in the history of this club.

"You know why? Because if they sack me they sack the best manager this club had." said Mourinho.


No comments:

Post a Comment